https://theessaygurus.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/unnamed-300x71.png 0 0 Chege https://theessaygurus.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/unnamed-300x71.png Chege2020-07-21 13:08:392020-07-21 13:08:39SOCW-6500-WK10-Discussion Discussioni 1: Week 10 Blog Refer to the topics covered in this week's resources and incorporate them into your blog. Post a blog post that includes:
Discussioni 1: Week 10 Blog
Refer to the topics covered in this week’s resources and incorporate them into your blog.
Post a blog post that includes:
- A description of the principles of social work values and ethics
- An explanation of how the principles of social work values and ethics might relate to your agency learning agreement throughout your field education experience
**Needs to be one page in length**
Referenes (use 2 or more)
- Garthwait, C. (2012). The social work practicum: A guide and workbook for students (6th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
- Chapter 14, “Social Work Ethics” (pp. 154–163)
- Gallina, N. (2010). Conflict between professional ethics and practice demands: Social workers’ perceptions. Journal of Social Work Values and Ethics, 7(2), 1–9. Retrieved from http://www.socialworker.com/jswve/fall2010/f10conflict.pdf
- Kimball, E., & Kim, J. (2013). Virtual boundaries: Ethical considerations for use of social media in social work. Social Work, 58(2), 185–188.Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- National Association of Social Workers. (2008). Code of ethics of the National Association of Social Workers. Retrieved from http://www.socialworkers.org/pubs/code/code.asp