https://theessaygurus.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/unnamed-300x71.png 0 0 https://theessaygurus.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/unnamed-300x71.png 2022-08-17 18:09:522022-08-17 18:09:52Project plan and risk matrix | BSA 515 | University of Phoenix
Your next steps, as IT manager developing a business plan for the new HWE Accessories website, are to create a project plan and a risk matrix.
Use Microsoft® Project® to create your project plan. Include the following:
- 10 to 15 tasks
- At least 3 sub-tasks for each task
- An explanation of the project plan and the reasoning behind it
- Based on the project plan you created, create a risk matrix for the new website using Microsoft® Visio® or Excel®. Include the following:
- Determination of impact and probability of occurrence
- An explanation of the risk matrix and the reasoning behind it from a management perspective
- Submit your project plan and risk matrix.