Reflections: Make sure that you are utilizing proper APA format. This includes a title page in the beginning and a reference page at the end. A running head and page number should be on the top of each page. Don’t forget to cite your resources within the text, as well as at the end on your reference page. Make sure that you are reviewing the rubric for the assignment, so that you know what is expected. It is important that you understand what the assignment is asking you to do. Make sure to demonstrate an understanding of the main issues by comparing the different points of views and utilizing supporting evidence. Utilizing outside resources assists in demonstrating a comprehension of the issues that are being discussed. Lastly, be careful of your grammar and wording. Make sure that your writing is clear and is not difficult to understand. The writing center is available to review your paper before submitting so that you can gain the best possible score.
Make sure to answer these questions in your Reflection Papers:
1)What are the key points of contention on this topic?
2)What side of the argument (stance) do you take on this topic?
3)What strong points does the other side of this topic have?
Support bothsides with outside resources
4)What were the three most important things you took away from the topic?
5)Which ethical theory (of the 6 approved ones ONLY – Kant; Act Utilitarianism; Rule Utilitarianism; Care Ethics; Virtue Ethics; and Social Contract) would you apply to this topic to defend your stance? Explain fully. 250 words.
- In this reflection you must first define the key terms of the debate (for example, define what Euthanasia/Abortion/Stem Cell/Public Health/PreNatal Testing/Animal Research/Health Care, etc. means and what are the different types depending on which topic you are discussing)
- Define and explain the ethical theory you chose (show me you know exactly what the theory is and does – in your own words)
- Present the evidence both pro and con and follow up how using your ethical theory is the best way to determine whether or not your stance is really ethical
- Conclusion – any final thoughts and opinions would go here
In the scenario assignments below, you are asked to reflect on responses to the presented scenario. It should not just be writing down your first reaction or what you already know.Reflection involves critical thinking, which means rethinking your existing knowledge and previously held opinions in light of what we have learned about theories of ethics, logic, and reasoning. You will need to question your current knowledge and beliefs.Discuss the main points of the debate, what stance you take, support that stance, and discuss the opposing argument. Also discuss an ethical theory that would apply to defend your view.To complete each scenario assignment:
- Complete the entire scenario.
- Compose your reflection in a Word document and be sure to address, at a minimum, the following questions:
- Why do you feel the way you do about the issue presented?
- Of the four responses offered in the scenario, which do you think is the most ethical and why?
- Support your conclusions with evidence and specific examples from the textbook, including a minimum of one theory of ethics to defend your stance.
- Your reflection must be 1-2 pages in length and follow APA formatting and citation guidelines as appropriate, making sure to cite at least two sources.
THE QUESTION OF TOPIC IN THE SCENARIO IS WHAT IMMEDIATE COURSE OR COURSES OF ACTION SHOULD WE TAKE TO SLOW THE SPREAD OF HIV AND AIDS IN AFRICA?
BOTH DOCTORS VIEW IS UPLOADED IN THE FILE BELOW***