Substance-Related Treatment Presentation You are presenting to a group of high school students on the dangers of substance abuse. Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® present
Substance-Related Treatment Presentation
You are presenting to a group of high school students on the dangers of substance abuse.
Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on substance-related disorders that includes the following:
Describes treatment options based on theoretical models and current research
Explains the behavioral criteria
Discusses potential causes and incidence rates
Include a minimum of two peer-reviewed sources.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Must have Speaker Notes
Must have correct citations
• Describes treatment options, based on theoretical models and current research
• Explains the behavioral criteria
• Discusses potential causes and incidence rates
Organization and Development
• The presentation is 10 to 15 slides.
• The presentation is clear and organized; major points are supported by details, examples, or analysis.
• The presentation uses visual and auditory aids appropriately and effectively.
• The presentation effectively incorporates design elements, such as font, color, headings, and spacing.
• The presentation is logical, flows, and reviews the major points.
Mechanics and Format
• The assignment file is presentable and functional; for example, the audio clips are audible, visual components are viewable, and links work appropriately.
• Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct throughout the presentation.
• The presentation is consistent with APA guidelines.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!