Personality Development Paper
MUST BE NEW AND ORIGINAL WORK NOT GIVEN TO OTHER STUDENTS. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in the accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Include citations in the text and references at the end of the document in APA format. ONLY NEED WEEK 1 AND THE SECTION BELOW COMPLETED.PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY. IN TEXT CITATION AND MUST CITE ALL REFERENCE IN APA FORMAT–ORIGINAL WORK ONLY
Reliable sources only and section must have an intext ciatiation.
Write a 1500-word paper that examines the influences of traits on personality development. Your paper needs to address the following question:
- How does the gene-environment interaction influence personality?
- Is culture a factor in personality expression?
- What do twin studies show us about the inheritability of personality?
- What characteristics of temperament are stable over time and contribute to our adult personality?
- Are specific characteristics consistent over situation and over time?
Along with the above questions,your paper needs to include an explanation of how the following personality models may be adapted to account for variation in personal, societal, and cultural factors:
- Biological model
- Five-factor trait theory
- Temperament model of personality
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Use a minimum of 3 sources, including the class text, a peer-reviewed journal article and another source of your choosing.