Choosing an Article for the Article Review Final Paper
This week, you will select an article to review for your final assignment in the course, the Aritcle Review, which is due in Week Six. Each article represents a topic and area of psychology. See the attached PSY600 Article Review List to read the articles and make your choice.
THIS IS MY ARTICLE REVIEW “Personality Theories Van den Akker, A. L., Prinzie, P., Deković, M., De Haan, A. D., Asscher, J. J., & Widiger, T. (2013). The development of personality extremity from childhood to adolescence: Relations to internalizing and externalizing problems. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 105(6), 1038-1048. doi:10.1037/a0034441 • The full-text version of this article can be accessed through the EBSCOhost database in the Ashford University Library. Authors of this study investigated the development of personality extremity across childhood and adolescence as well as relations between personality extremity and adjustment problems
In your paper, clearly identify your article selection. Analyze psychology as a science as it is presented in your chosen article and explain why you have decided to focus on this particular topic. Assess the professional roles presented in the chosen article and describe the interactions between psychology professionals and professionals in other fields, if any. Explain any psychological theoretical perspectives presented in the article and why they are of particular interest to you.
- Must be one to two double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must address the topic with critical thought.
- Must use at least one peer-reviewed source chosen from the PSY600 Article Review List.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.